Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Eyebrow Routine!


Hello everyone! This is just my everyday eyebrow routine. I do not do this every single day of my life. Only if I am going all out with my makeup! I am aware that I do not have the best brows in the bizzzzz BUT that is kind of the point of this video lol OH fyi, I usually do my brows before my eye makeup and after my foundation.
I hope you enjoy!

Products Used/Mentioned:
-NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Primer
-Anastasia Mini Duo Angle/Spooley
-Rimmel London brow pencil in 001 Dark Brown
-Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Ebony
-Sonia Kashuk All Covered Up Concealer in 02 Ivory
-Sephora Concealer Brush
-Anastasia Clear Brow Gel

On my nails:
Essie - Turquoise & Caicos + Set in Stones (ring finger)

Shirt:
Mossimo Supply from Target

No comments:

Post a Comment